The filter processes water 24 hours a day, year-round hydro automatically and only requires the bore pump to deliver 75 psi at the relative volume to the filter. They are designed to clean themselves only when needed, thus greatly reducing water waste.
The clean and green iron removal filter:
- Uses No chemicals
- Has no moving parts
- Requires minimal maintenance.
It uses natural forces of aeration to oxidise the iron and the filter automatically backwashes. Our filters have been in the international market for over 10 years and comes with a money back and performance guarantee of removing the iron in the water to < 0.5 mg/L.
- The filter works hydro automatically and requires no external intervention.
- Combined continuous removal of iron, dissolved gases, suspended solids and turbidity
- No compressed air, pressurised water or electrical power. All processes are controlled and driven by the filter itself
- No pump. The volume of water required for back washing is held in the storage area inside the filter, which means there is no need for a back washing pump
- No chemical reagents are used in the process
- Low failure factor due to absence of mechanical or electrical devices
- Minimal maintenance
- The system operation self-adapts to changing contaminant loadings
- A small amount of water is required for backwash (1.5% of output)
- No moving or rotating parts are used in the process