KINGS PARK RIO TINTO NATURESCAPE
An existing Naturescape exists at Kings Park where school children are able to interact with WA’s natural fauna and flora in a real life like setting. This exclusive “Nature Park” was given a 3 million face lift where the naturscape was expanded to include real life like lake complete with natural running water; surrounded with natural fauna and flora as well as walkways both low and high so that children could appreciate WA wild and natural fauna and flora at direct eye contact level. The new lake was the centre piece of this major development and in association with the head contractor; MG Group WA; AWS was awarded the contract to instigate the complete hydraulic work for the project.
- Upgrading the UV sterilisation system to ensure the water was safe and clean for children to interact with.
- Laying the new and additional increased pipe size to supply the additional and increased flow supply required for the lake and park region including all valves; motorised valves and flow meters.
- Fabricating and installing the new intake and outtake pipes in the new lake.
- Installing additional collection well side concrete pits; new 30kw sump pump; new pipe work; integrated electrical Panel including HMI;VSD and instrumentation controlling water level and flow.
- CLIENT Kings Park Rio Tinto Naturescape
- WE DID Upgrading the UV sterilisation system to ensure the water was safe and clean for children to interact with.
- CATEGORY UV Steriliser