DMI65 FILTRATION MEDIA
DMI65 is the revolutionary Iron, manganese and Arsenic removal filtration process.
Utilising a specially manufactured filter media, the raw water when dosed with liquid chlorine, effectively acts as an oxidation catalyst to immediately remove iron, manganese and arsenic from the bore water, binding it to the filtration media.
Advantages of DMI 65
- Acts as an in line filtration system.
- No chemical regeneration of the filter media is required.
- Residual Hypochlorite in the water provides continual disinfection.
- Filter Bed has a long life.
- The filter media is not consumed in the filtration process.
In situations where potable water is required, the removal of iron and manganese as well as disinfection of the water provides a single all encompassing application.
Athena Water Services utilises this chemical iron and manganese removal process where the water treatment is best suited for the application.